Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snow


I certainly hope that yesterday was the last snow storm the of the winter. I am ready for spring. In the hopes that we won't be able to go again for a while, I took the boys sledding today. I told them that we could go if they would eat some lunch. Dallin refused. When I wasn't looking, Porter ate some of Dallin's and then told me that Dallin had eaten it. Dallin denied it and the truth came out. I felt bad for Porter that he wanted to go sledding badly enough that he would try something like that so I took them anyway. (Those things in plastic sacks are their stuffed animals, George and Yertle. Porter wanted to take them sledding but didn't want them to get wet. He asked if George could wear a plastic snowsuit so I just put the toys in plastic bags)

1 comment:

  1. That was good of you! I lose years off my life everytime I spend 20 minutes outfitting the boys to go out in the snow and they spend a whopping 5 minutes out there. I'd take any excuse to legitimately say no.

    ReplyDelete