Friday, March 20, 2009

friends

(I seem to be a blogging addict, I do it almost everday and sometimes more. At least it isn't crack).
This morning Porter and Dallin wanted to bring some of their tiny dinosaurs with them to daycare. Porter brought several so he could share with his friends. Dallin only had one so Porter asked him if he wanted to bring some to share with his friends. Dallin said no. Porter said, "Do you have any friends Blue?" Dallin said "no." Porter then said, "Then Sage can be your friend too and you can share a dinosaur with him when my class comes upstairs." Dallin was pretty excited about that. Aww.
By the way, when we got to daycare, a couple of kids came running up, saying "Dallin, Dallin" and he was surrounded by a little entourage so I guess he does have friends (or at least admirers) after all. When I was leaving, I looked over and saw Dallin demonstrating how the small dinosaur worked (which is mostly that he makes it jump into the air) and then giving the other kids turns to try it out. My favorite part was that he was obviously saying encouraging things to them because he was being pretty expressive (smiling, nodding, saying something that I could hear) and the other kids seemed to be pleased with what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment