Thursday, March 5, 2009

mad

Porter got angry at me a couple of times today and kept yelling at me that dad was going to be "so cross" with me when he got home. I think he has been watching/reading too much Thomas

Dallin has been parroting whatever we say to him. It is cute to hear him say the things that we say (sometimes. It is kind of pain when Joe is yelling at Porter and Porter has to hear it in stereo because Dallin repeats everything that Joe says). I took the boys to Marie Calendar's for lunch and their meals came with pie. Porter told me that he wanted cake for dessert and I said that they only have pie, delicious pie. When our pie came, Dallin looked at it and said, "licious pie." After we got home from the library tonight, Dallin ran up to Joe and said, "I miss you dad." Joe said, "I missed you too, my favorite little Dallin." Then Dallin responded, "I miss you too favorite dad."

1 comment:

  1. I would never stop laughing if my child told me that he was "so cross" (and wasn't from the UK in the early 1900's.) Very funny.
    Also, my favorite dessert of all the desserts in the world is the double sour cream lemon pie from Marie Callendars (try it and thank me later. Or not. It's kind of addicting. We polished one off just last week.) But it sounds like Dallin might be a kindred spirit.

    ReplyDelete