Tuesday, March 24, 2009

back for more

Since Porter "has never gone to the dinosaur museum for a long time," and we now have a family pass, I took the boys again today. It did not go well. We didn't even leave the house until 11:00 because Dallin was grumpy and refused to eat breakfast or get dressed. On the way there, there was a fairly large fight in the car between the boys because Porter had eaten his whole piece of cheese and was still hungry and Dallin refused to share his cheese. Rather than detail the whole terrible trip, I will just tell you what Porter and Dallin told Joe about it:
Joe: Porter, what did you do today?
Porter: we went to the dinosaur museum. I was naughty. I ran away from mom. Mom picked me up and I cried and kicked. We were so naughty we had to eat lunch and try again. I didn't want to eat lunch. I cried more.
Dallin: Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,
Joe: What Dallin
Dallin: I go to din-o-saur moosuem
Porter: I had to sit on the bench. Then I hided in the toy part (the gift shop)
Mom: remember why you were supposed to be on the bench? You were on time out for not behaving
Porter: no, I had settled down so I hided in the toy store until mom found me. Then I came back and was good so that I could see the dinosaurs again but Dallin was bad. We got to go back the musuem and I was bad and Dallin was good. Then Dallin was bad and I was good. Then I was good and Dallin was bad. Then Dallin was good and I was bad. And then Dallin was bad and I was still bad. And then I was good but Dallin was still bad.
Dallin: I not naughty. I not run way.

Then Porter explained, pretty well, all the things they had seen at the musuem, like the computers where they could paint their own dinosaurs and the build-a-dinosaur part where he didn't like a lot of the different heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment