Friday, February 12, 2010

Casanova

Dallin has become my little boyfriend. He tells me at least once a week that I am his girlfriend and then he tells me that he wants kisses. I am afraid that he is going to be a problem when he gets older. Luckily, I am the only objection of his affection so far. Porter is the opposite. He doesn't really like to be hugged or kissed (actually, that may not be true, he just doesn't like to initiate such things and he doesn't like to let us know that he wants to be loved). He is loving in other ways. He paints yellow pictures for me because he knows that yellow is my favorite color and he shares his toys with Joe because he thinks that Joe would like them too.

Today was the boys' Valentine's Day party at daycare. Dallin has been asking for days if it is "my Valentine's Day" yet. They were very excited. Dallin was thrilled with everything he got, especially the Toy Story pencil that came with one kid's Valentines. Porter's class apparently went on a tour of a grocery store this afternoon. Porter said they got to eat bread and chicken without even paying for it and it was so good. The lady at the store showed them "everything, the cheese, lettuce, everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment