Monday, February 15, 2010

big news (but not that big)

Well, many of you may remember the bike saga of this summer, where Joe tried to coax, cajole, bribe, threaten, beg, etc. Porter to ride his bike without training wheels. All of his efforts were not successful (and I was secretly proud of Porter for holding his ground). As of Friday, the fight is no more. Porter willingly agreed that Joe would remove his training wheels (Joe did promise Porter a pair of biking gloves if he would ride withoug training wheels though). When I got home from work, Porter was riding his bike around without assistance. Joe said that he hadn't had to help Porter at all. Joe just took off the training wheels and Porter was off. Dallin thinks his training wheels should come off now too though. Unfortunately, Dallin is not ready to ride without training wheels. He still thinks he can move by wiggling his handle bars without peddling (it makes for very long and frustrating bike rides, let me tell you).

Poohball peed on our bed this morning. We had our unfolded laundry on the bed so it got cat pee on it too. Hooray. I started washing everything this morning before I left for work and Joe continued it tonight after he got home. Pooh is not in my good graces tonight. In fact, she is lucky I couldn't find when I found the pee or she might have been hucked into the wall. She is lucky she is still allowed in the house. I'm not sure if the mattress will come completely clean. Luckily it is on Joe's side of the bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment