Thursday, April 30, 2009

just when I thought it couldn't get worse . . .

Despite the fact that I seem to have a lesser strain of whatever the boys have, I decided to go to work today because I had things that needed to get done. I went out to the garage and my car was . . . GONE! Yep. Stolen. Apparently, Joe and I each thought the other had closed the garage door last night and it was open. Why someone would steal a minivan with two car seats in it is beyond me, but they did. I think the police are going to stop believing me when I call because it seems impossible that I could be the victim of two random crimes of opportunity so close together. (Maybe, I just give people too many opportunties). I don't know what will happen next, but I expect to the victim of a pickpocket or a home burglary in about two weeks. The library is also going to hate me, since I had a book on tape in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment