Wednesday, April 29, 2009

sick

Porter and Dallin are sick today (mostly Porter. Dallin has been pretending to throw up while Porter does). Between cleaning the diarreha and vomiting, all of our flooring has probably been scrubbed twice today. At least the house is getting its much needed wash down. Poor Porter is already suffering from his head scrape. He fell on the sidewalk while shuffle-running and went down face-first. His injuries seem to look worse everyday. I will put on pictures soon. I put some on my facebook site. He just can't seem to catch a break. It is hard when one kid is sick and the other is not really sick. Porter wants to lay down and watch movies. Dallin wants to watch movies too but he has too much energy. He kicks Porter, gets up and runs around, and generally causes trouble. Right now, he is getting his stool so that he can get onto the countertop and reach my can of Coke. (He is definitely my child, he has some sort of magnetic attraction to Coke. It doesn't make any sense. When I was pregnant with him, I couldn't drink Coke at all, it make me so sick and tasted just awful.) I tried taking them both outside. That was okay for about 20 minutes until Porter started feeling sick again.

As for my stolen identity, I had a weird letter in the mail the other day. The apartment manager of some (slummy) apartments in Taylorsville sent me a letter saying that they had found some of my lost items. I went to the complex and she had a little stack of cards for me that she said that someone had found in the parking lot. It was a couple of the store credit cards that I had already cancelled, my driver's license and my pass to the dinosaur museum. I am glad to have the museum pass back. I tried calling the police officer who filed the original report but he hasn't called me back.

Dallin has abandoned his efforts to get my Coke and now has gotten into the floss. He likes to hang it from his teeth and growl, pretending he is a floss monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment