Tuesday, October 20, 2009

suspicious

Even though Dicken has left us for a new family (who showed me their dead cat who was in a cardboard box in the garage, even though I said I didn't need to see the cat), I still swear that I smell cat pee around the house. We have cleaned all the furniture, rescrubbed the carpet, and searched the house for more cat pee, but still, the smell persists. I wake up at night, certain that I smell cat pee. It could be just the pee smell that we haven't been able to eradicate from the basement but I am growing suspicion. I am beginning to wonder if Poohball has decided to pee discretely around the house, thinking that she can still blame it on Dicken. Ugh. She is a tricky one, that Pooh. I heard a story on NPR several weeks ago told by a boy who was afraid of getting up to go to the bathroom at night. His elderly grandma moved into the house and the boy decided to start peeing all over the house instead of going into the bathroom, knowing that grandma would get blamed. I wonder if Pooh has a similar plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment