Sunday, October 18, 2009

birthday

Friday was my birthday. I decided to take a picture of myself to commemorate my 31st year. I wasn't happy with any of them so I just put on all of them. I learned the following things from trying this:
(1) My bathroom mirror is disgusting. I didn't realize it was this dirty. It really needs to be cleaned
(2) I can't smile without looking slightly to completely crazy and
(3) it is harder than it looks to take your own picture in the mirror







These are the pictures Joe took of me with my princess birthday cake



1 comment:

  1. I like all your photos, esepcially of the one of you standing in the shower. Ahhh, too funny. And yes, it is difficult to take your own picture.
    I hope you had a wonderful b-day and I love your princess cake.

    ReplyDelete