Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sick boys

Today I am home from work with two marginally sick boys. I think they both just have colds but they are pretty worn down. This one put himself down for a nap, a first for him. He was asleep in minutes.


This one fought pretty hard against sleeping. He played with cars, jumped on the furniture, and ran around the house. Eventually, he brought the little tent up from the basement and decided to play in it. He ate through two boxes of raisons in there and then wanted some Doritos. He went in with his bowl, and soon, I didn't hear any more noise. I put the blanket on him when I saw what had happened. Later, Poohball joined him and they had a nice little rest.




1 comment:

  1. We used to have that same tent! Poor boys. Can't be too careful with the swine flu going around, right?

    ReplyDelete