Saturday, September 19, 2009

Smart

Troodon

Velociraptor



Yesterday, Porter told us that he is as smart as a Troodon (which we learned was the smartest dinosaur). Not to be outdone. Dallin says he is as smart as a Velociraptor. Porter also said that he has bigger muscles than all his friends. He can lift the heaviest things of anyone (in his opinion). He is definitely his father's son.

This morning I heard Dallin and Porter fighting over some cars. Porter yelled at Dallin to get out of his way and Dallin yelled back "Porter, you not my friend!" Porter said, "stinky stupidhead" back and Dallin responded, "but I am your friend." Nice come back Dallin. I think he meant that Porter still liked him even though he didn't like Porter, but who knows. Maybe this is an insult that I have never heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment