Sunday, June 13, 2010

gymnastics

here are a couple of pictures of Porter doing his floor routine. I forgot to put them in before and I can't figure out how to insert them where I want them in the post


Saturday was Porter and Dallin's gymnastics tournament. They are in different classes now so they did their routines at different times. I was so proud of them both. Dallin was nervous about doing it without Porter but he bravely went on, waving to us from each event. On the beam in Porter's group, they gave them to the choice to dismount with a cartwheel or just by jumping off. I was sure Porter would decide to just jump but he didn't, he did his cartwheel so nicely. I wish I had better pictures. It seems that everything was blurry or a spilt second off from the good part.




Here they are warming up









the bar routines
















floor


beam







floor again



vault








trophies, pins, and certificates





afterward, they relaxed in the bath. Porter decorated the walls with the bathtub colors and made himself a hat






No comments:

Post a Comment