Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day out with Thomas

Last thursday, Porter, Dallin, and I spent a Day Out With Thomas (the train). We had a very good time. At the end of the day, Dallin didn't want to leave but I told him we needed to go before the traffic got too bad. A couple of minutes later, Dallin was whining again about leaving. Porter said, "we have had a very good day with Thomas but we need to leave now so we don't get stuck in traffic." Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Thomas the engine. My camera battery died early. I think I put one picture on my facebook page though that I took with my phone. here we are on the train. Porter was willing to ride in an open car this time (last year he insisted that we ride in one of the two closed front cars because they were Annie and Claribel, Thomas' faithful coaches. It was miserably hot inside the cars.)

with the conductor
these are the balloon animals they make for the kids. Dallin's is a bear. Porter's is a snake.

Porter and Dallin got to help the magician with one of his tricks. They both were pretty nervous up there.

We got to stand by pictures of our favorite engines




there was also miniature golf to play while we waited to ride the train




and no outing would be complete without temporary tattoos


No comments:

Post a Comment