Sunday, March 7, 2010

can't sleep

Joe decided to work on making the boys go to sleep on their own and stay in their bed all night. He bought them each a toy and told them that he would take it away from them for one day if they came to get me at all at night. The first night, I tucked them in and they were very worried about being left in their bed alone. I told them to just try for two songs (they listen to a Primary CD to go to sleep). After a few minutes, both boys came out with tears in their eyes. They both had their new toys with them. Dallin handed his toy to Joe and said, "Mom, you come with us." Joe tried to talk Porter out of it. He reminded Porter that he would have to give up his toy. Porter thought about it for a minute, handed the toy to Joe, took my hand, and we headed off his room. Porter and Dallin have not had their toys back since.

Dallin saw me writing. He wants to write his own name. dallin montague (I helped him spell Montague, but he knows how to type Dallin, all on his own) Now Dallin wants to type some more words: dad mom unclejacob holly juice cup superman

Now Porter wants to write: porter batman gorilla grodd 1234567890

No comments:

Post a Comment