Tuesday, December 1, 2009

is it just me?

is it just me or does this child look an awful lot like his dad? (His dad is the one at the bottom). For the record, Porter doesn't think he looks like Joe because he doesn't have any "spots" on his face like Dad does in the picture)







Last night, Porter told me that he couldn't go to sleep because his eyes wouldn't let him. Bedtime was a big hassle. I may have to do away with naps. Porter and Dallin didn't want to go to sleep, they were up until almost 11. At one point, I went to brush my teeth and get myself ready for bed. Dallin followed immediately and sat on the rug. Porter came in about three minutes later and said with a sniffle, "I tried to be a big boy but I was too scared."
Right now, Porter and Dallin are playing some sort of Christmas game where Porter is giving Dallin all the old toys in the basement and telling him they are for Christmas. Porter keeps calling Dallin "son."

No comments:

Post a Comment