Wednesday, November 18, 2009

punishment

Porter has started telling me that if I don't do as he asks (buy him a toy, play Candyland again, etc.) he will not let me come to his birthday party. Yesterday, he added that I would also not be allowed to take him places ever again. That would really show me.

Dallin has been having a hard time going to daycare, nursery, etc. lately. The last couple of weeks, I have leave him crying with someone. I call after a few minutes and see if he is okay, and he is, but it is still hard. This morning he told me that he didn't want me to leave. He said if I left, he would be sad and would have to cry. It is heartbreaking. At least Porter likes to go now. I'm not sure what to do with him. I think some of it is because he is not feeling very well. He has had a cold for a couple of weeks now so that makes him grumpier, but that probably doesn't account for all of his attachment stuff lately. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment