Friday, November 13, 2009

double beds

Yesterday, Porter told me that people like to have their own rooms. It is very weird that I share a bed with Dad and he shares a bed with Dallin. He said "that is just weird" about four times. Then he told me that a bed for two people is called a "double bed." "It is called double because it is for two people. If someone else wants to sleep in the bed, they will have to lay at the bottom because there isn't room. There are some beds that a really big. They are for like 60 people. I don't know what they are called." I asked him what a bed for one person is called, he said, "a one person bed."

I took Porter and Dallin to the dollar theater yesterday. We saw Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. Porter stood on his seat the whole time so he could see better. Dallin had to hold my hand because it was "sarry." He did enjoy the popcorn and milk duds though. Also, Dallin apparently really likes the cartoon movie cat that is the face of cinemark. He wanted to walk by the poster multiple times and laugh.

Dallin also told me yesterday that he doesn't like to be in the "grown up" gynmastics class. There are too many kids. He wants to go back to the "baby" class.

No comments:

Post a Comment