Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Porter lately

Just like with Dallin, I am only going to hit some of Porter's recent highlights instead of trying to catch up on everything that Porter has ever done.

Today Porter told me that he would like to race motorcycles when he is grown up and he will probably drive on the road when he does. Prior to this, Porter considered being a policeman or an army guy when he grows up so that he can shoot bad guys.

Porter (and Dallin) have been interesting in dying lately. They are always killing each other when they play. I blame Joe's video games. Whenever Porter sees an elderly person, he says (usually loudly) that they are going to die soon. He was asking me where Grammy parents live, the other day and I told him that they are dead. He said it is because they got old. Then Dallin chimed in that Midnight is dead. Porter said he wishes he knew where Uncle Jess had buried Midnight. I told him he could ask Uncle Jess. Porter said that he was too scared to ask people questions and said that I could do it for him. Then he mentioned that if Uncle Jacob dies, Dad would drive his truck and I would give back my car because I would get Brucie. That might be true, at least the part about Joe taking Jacob's truck.

Last night, Porter was sick. We have all been sick lately but Porter was suffering the most last night. I gave him medicine and let him stay up watching movies until he felt better. At 1:30, I couldn't stand it anymore and made him go back to bed though, since I was too tired to last any longer. He watched DVRed episodes of little Einsteins and was on his second viewing of Dumbo. He was really mad at me. He hit me with his stuffed dog because he wanted to finish Dumbo. As soon as he woke up this morning, he asked to watch the rest of Dumbo. stinker. I hope that he sleeps better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment