Friday, October 7, 2011

A riddle

I know am a poor excuse for a blogger. Most of the problems stem from the fact that Joe did something to our home computer and I am still not really sure on how to operate it and from the fact that Dallin, in a fit of rage, threw my camera and broke it beyond repair. We did finally buy a new one but I don't really know how to get the pictures off of it yet (see problem one). Anyway, this is not a post about my poor blogging efforts. This is about a riddle that I have made up on my very own. It goes like this:
What do these numbers have in common?

3, 6, 7, 12, 23, 24

3 comments:

  1. I give up. What do they have in common?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what the numbers have in common but I think it might have something to do with a big announcement?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to guess a long the lines of Kristen.

    ReplyDelete