Sunday, October 9, 2011

the answer

Okay, so nobody figured out my riddle but there were some guesses that correctly determined that the riddle precedes some kind of announcement. So here it is. Our family is expecting another baby, due in mid-March. The numbers all relate to the baby's position in our family.
3- the number of Montague children that will be in our immediately family
6- the number of grandchildren Joe's parents will then have
7- the number of grandchildren my parents will then have
15- the number of great grandchildren my Campbell grandparent will then have (sorry, the 12 was a typo, though I don't think it threw too many people off)
23- the number of great grandchildren Joe's Montague grandparents will now have
24- the number of great grandchildren my Nielson grandparents will now have

(I know there should be one more number for the number of Struthers great grandchildren. I don't know that number and neither does Joe though. He couldn't even tell me how many Struthers cousins he has so we couldn't even come close to guessing)

8 comments: