Wednesday, June 1, 2011

too funny

Okay, I know I haven't blogged in several months. I have vague plans to do some kind of catch up but it always seems like the longer I wait, the harder it will be. Anyway, despite my poor performance record, I had to share this. I was looking through Porter's school bag for homework, handouts, etc. and found this document. For those of you who don't read kindergarten phonetics, it says, "Here's the plan. We dig a hole. We put the worms in the hole." (I added puncuation too). At the bottom is a picture of Porter and his friends holding their worms. From left to right they are Jordan, James, Porter, Carson, and Gavin. Before I saw this picture, Porter told me about finding worms on the playground and putting them in a hole. It was apparently a very exciting event. I didn't know the worms were all part of a plan though. I stuck this on the fridge because it makes me laugh everytime I see it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the kindergarten writing and pictures and that is a great one to remember because as we all know, worms in the holes are very important as I've been told by Gavin as well.

    ReplyDelete