Monday, June 6, 2011

pictures

Day care photos, how I love thee. Each time I get pictures of my kids from daycare, I think they have reached a new low and the pictures can't get any worse. I am always wrong. This newest batch may be the best ever. Some of it is our fault. We didn't know that it was picture day and so the boys had each done their own hair in particularly bad styles and had dressed themselves in clashing clothes. The poses this time aren't as ridiculous as some in the past, but the facial expressions are good as Porter and Dallin have ever done. I know my children can sometimes smile strangely (Porter especially has a hard time effecting a natural looking smile). Therefore, I think the photographer hit upon a perfect solution. Don't you think? Really, Porter and Dallin could be models with range like that.











3 comments:

  1. How can you resist those poor sad puppy faces in the last photo? I bet you always give in when they look at you like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they did a great job on their hair! :)

    ReplyDelete