Monday, June 1, 2009

emergencies

Porter has had two major "emergencies" of late. Two days ago, "someone" put his lego guy in the fish tank with Purple. Porter could tell that Purple was so scared that he couldn't wait for mom to come and get the lego out so Porter had to take swift action. Luckily, Porter got the lego out before Purple started to cry and there was only minimal water spilled.
The second event happened on Saturday. Porter got up before Dallin and I (after Joe had gone to work) and came to wake me up. It didn't work and I fell back asleep as soon as he stopped nudging me. About a half and hour later, I woke up to Porter screaming at me that I had to get up. He was too scared to be up by himself. He has seen "something with fuzzy ears" in the kitchen and "it was not Pooh cat." We looked, but couldn't find the monster anywhere. I guess he ran off when he heard a grownup coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment