Saturday, January 2, 2010

sayings

Porter banged into a table leg at daycare on Wednesday and it left a bump on his face. I asked him what happened. He said, "My legs wouldn't stop so I ran into the table. I think they are broken."
Dallin yelled at me today at Target. Usually, I get called a "fart poop" but today he called me "damaged."
Joe told Porter that he would get him a baseball bat that pings when it is summer. This morning Porter told Joe that it was summer. Joe asked why he thought that. Porter said, "because the sun is bright." Joe told him that the sun can be bright even in the winter. It has to be warm to be summer. Porter has asked for an exact number of days until it is summer.
Porter and Dallin have been playing "surfing." (Porter holds one end of a rope and Dallin holds the other and they run around the house). Dallin calls Porter "sir" whenever they play.

1 comment: